Derivative works marked as such

Hi,

 In the neverending saga of copyright reading for the purposes of the
 new maintainer process I found this in c2man:

 | This version of c2man is copyright, but may be freely redistributed
 | and modified so long as:
 |
 | 1. The names of all contributing authors remain on the documentation,
 | 2. All derivative works are clearly documented as such,
 | 3. All derivative works remain freely redistributable under the same
 |    conditions.

 what has to be done to meet point 2?  Is this:

 | This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of Graham Stoney's
 | mechanized man page generator.

 at the start of README.Debian enough?  IMO, yes, but I'd like to have a
 second opinion.

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo             | "There's very good eating on one of these, you know."
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- Eyeing the tortoise for tea