Re: teTeX Documentation Licenses (G)

"C.M. Connelly" <cmc@debian.org> writes:

> G.
>
> This software was written as a personal project and comes with NO
> WARRANTY of any kind, not even MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
> PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  The author assumes no responsibility for any
> use.
>
> Copyright (C) 1997 Jane Roe
>
> DISTRIBUTION: You are not allowed to distribute this file alone.
> You are allowed to distribute this file under the condition that
> it is distributed together with all the files listed herein.  If
> you receive only some of these files from someone, complain!  NO
> PERMISSION is granted to produce or to distribute a modified
> version of this file or any of the ASCII files listed above under
> their original name.

The modification restriction is no bother (we can just conform; it's
really no different than require distribution as patches).  I mean, of
course, it's a bother, but not a *legal* bother, as long as we comply
with the requirement.

The bundling rule is of course, not DFSG free.  (It's an invariant
text rule, donchaknow!)  But we can put it in non-free if we want.