Re: I want doc-rfc in Woody! (license issues)

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 03:28:46PM +0100, Christian Hammers wrote:
> Anyway, as I don't like to see this package dropped from woody I propose
> that the maintainer, or I (as NMU) simple re-uploads the package into
> non-free. I know that then it's officially not "in Debian", too, but at least
> most distributers and FTP mirrors will carry it.

If you don't like [sic] to see this package dropped from woody you're
going to have to do more than that:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=doc-rfc&repeatmerged=yes

The license isn't even the worst of this package's problems.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I