FSF seeks comments on draft 1.2 of the FDL

I am sending this announcement to this mailing list directly because many
of you likely have a great interest in commenting on this draft, and I
wanted to make sure that you didn't miss it.

A draft of the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL), Version 1.2 is now
available on our website.  We are asking for feedback from the Free
Software community on this draft.  Please send comments to
<fdl-comments@fsf.org>.  The comment period is open until 1 March 2002.

Related URLs:

  FDL Main page:
      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

  FDL 1.2 Draft:
      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.2-draft.txt

  Unified diff of FDL 1.1 and FDL 1.2:
      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.1-to-1.2-draft.diff

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942