Re: [aspell-devel] Problems with aspell-en license

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:18:44PM -0400, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> I will repeat the argument I made before:

Don't make it to me, and PLEASE don't CC me on mail to lists I read.

I'm *NOT* the one who is saying word lists are copyrightable.

Certain other folks are.  I'm trying to shut them up with this offer,
not you.

I vote for allowing the package into Debian main as is.

It's just that it appears to me that there is not unanimous agreement on
that course of action.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Intellectual property is neither
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual nor property.