Re: one liner license, sufficient for DFSG?

begin  Oliver Kurth  quotation:
> --*snip*--
> You can use this code in whatever way you want, as long as you don't
> try to claim you wrote it.
> --*snip*--

	An interesting side-anecdote.  I was talking to Bradley Kuhn
last year sometime, and he says the FSF's folks had to laugh and agree
that "DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT" is a valid Free Software license (I
think they had received a submission with that string attached).  I
suggested that perhaps a useful short license with indemnification of
warranty could be "Do what you want, but it's not my fault!"

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.