Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:47:20 +0100
From: Gerson.Kurz@t-online.de (Gerson Kurz)
To: Vince Mulhollon <vlm@core.com>
Subject: Re: License of OPP and smith#

On Monday, 29. Oktober 2001 03:08 Vince Mulhollon wrote

> I'd like to package and include opp and smith# in Debian Linux.
> I'd suggest the GPL, but whatever, BSD and Perl artisitc are OK
also...

> Anyway, thanks for writing opp and smith#, very interesting mind-
benders.

Hi Vince,

Thats great! I'm just beginning to use Linux on a regular basis
(Suse), so I
think it would be really cool. It is funny though that you'd choose
SMITH#
for inclusion, since of all my languages this has received least
recognition.
(I get most mails for Java2K and Sorted!) I would be really great if
one or
the other of my efforts made it to debian.

As for the license, I would rather not have any license whatsoever
attached.
But if there must be a license, I'd choose BSD.

The files on my website are more often than not in Windows-Format
(\r\n
instead of \n), I'll probably change that some time next week.
Bye, Gerson

------ End forwarded message ------