Is Scilab DSFG free, now ?

Hello,

A new version of Scilab (a matlab-like program) is out, and they claim this
version to be free. (for now, it is in the non-free part of debian)

Extract from the announcement:

| Others improvements
| -------------------
| A more explicit "free licence". It is no longer required to send back
| any notice.

[...]

|                     Is it really free?
|     	             -------------------
|
| Yes it is. Scilab is not distributed under GPL or other standard free
| software copyrights, but Scilab is an Open Source Software as stated
| precisely in the Copyright file licence.txt.

This file is available online at the adress:

http://www-rocq.inria.fr/scilab/license.txt

I would like to have your input on the DFSG complience of this licence. Some
points are not so clear to me, but I far from being an expert of theses kind
of questions.

Thanks for telling me what you think of this licence.

Bye, Mt.