Re: Q: Combining proprietary code and GPL for in-house use

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 10:04:23PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Oh. In that case I would suppose that "contributory infringement"
> logically requires that somebody actually infringes on the copyright.

Ha ha ha, you clearly haven't been paying attention to court cases where
the MPAA, RIAA, or any of their member corporations have been plaintiffs.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |     If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                |     pound of antipasto, would they cancel