Re: MPlayer reloaded

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> We now have a LICENSE file and I hope to have addressed GPL 2a with
> the Copyright file.

The only concern I'm really aware of is that the Copyright file
doesn't address GPL §2a. I think it will suffice for Debian's
purposes, but the mplayer development team really should start
indicating in the files themselves that they've been changed and who
has changed them. [Such an audit trail is really, really, usefull if
someone decides to pull a SCO, for instance.]

Don Armstrong

--
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are
 -- Dwight Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu