Re: committee for FSF-Debian discussion

On 2003-09-29 07:07:45 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
and Thomas Bushnell is a GNU developer as well.
Isn't it a good reason to have him in such committee? Doesn't it prove
that he have great interest in both projects and so have reasons to be
constructive?

Sadly, it leaves him open to accusations from both sides that he is representing the other one instead of them. I'm not sure that those accusations should be taken seriously, but they are quite likely to happen, in my experience.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at