Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-26 21:48:48 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:

1. "Is this MP3 file software or hardware?"

This is one is definitely worse: you explicitely point out which
definition of the word software you think is the most usual, by asking
to refer to this definition.

ITYM "implicitly". If it were explicit, the question would be: "Is this MP3 file software, where software is defined as....?"

Then again, given the level of mindgames and word games that you have engaged so far, I might be missing your private definition of the word implicit.

--
MJR/slef     My Opinion Only and I'm BLOODY FED UP WITH IT.