a DFSG/GNU FDL quick reference webpage

I have occasionally received requests in private mail for some links to
a document "summarizing Debian's position" on the GNU FDL as it relates
to the DFSG.

As we know, there isn't any one canonical document, but I think we've
reached the point where a few mailing list messages and existing essays
cover most of the ground which gets tiresome re-covered in this mailing
list over and over again.

I have, therefore, updated my FDL webpage:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/fdl/

If you have additional links to suggest, please do so in reply to this
message (replying to the list is fine).

I don't intend to add any essays or position statements to the body of
that page; I'd rather it served as a jumping-off point for further
reading.

I'd also be happy to post links to any essays authored by people
speaking for the FSF in rebuttal to the issues Debian has raised.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any.  If you do, please bring them to my
attention.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Organized religion is a sham and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     crutch for weak-minded people who