Re: ImageJ 2 :(

Il ven, 2003-01-31 alle 17:24, Steve Greenland ha scritto:

> I'd suggest writing back with short but clear descriptions of both "open
> source" and "public domain" mean, and ask him to clarify, because right
> now we don't know what he wants. If you'd like help writing this up, I'm
> sure d-l would be glad to help.

yes, this is a good idea, but i need some help to write something in a
good english and technically/legally clear,

so if there is someone who would like to help me writing i'll be very
happy

thanks
paolo
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io