New EULA of UnrealIRCd

Hi!

[please CC me, I'm not on this list]

Some weeks ago I already posted a message regarding the EULA the UnrealIRCd
developers have on their website.

After confering with the head developer it turned out that the main use of the
EULA was to be on the safe side especialy regarding the contained
cryptographic code.

He agreed however that the EULA as it is is unacceptable and came up with a
new one:
In order to continue with the download and installation of UnrealIRCd you must
accept the following license agreement:

 (Taken from the GPL)
 BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE
PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE
STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE
PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE,
YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY
COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE
PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY
GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE
OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR
DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR
A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH
HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(End GPL Text)

THE AUTHORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT/EXPORT VIOLATIONS THAT
DISTRIBUTING, DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PROGRAM MAY CAUSE. IT IS
THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO VERIFY THAT THE PROGRAM MAY BE
DOWNLOADED, DISTRIBUTED, OR USED IN THE USER'S NATION. IT IS YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE ALL APPLICABLE LAWS ARE FOLLOWED.

SUPPORT IS GIVEN FULLY AT THE AUTHORS/SUPPORTERS DISCRETION, SUPPORT MAY BE
DENIED TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME WITH OUR WITHOUT REASON.

The UnrealIRCd Team reserves the right to modify this agreement at anytime as
long as notice is given on the unrealircd.com main page at least 24 hours
before changes take effect.

The question is: Does this EULA pose any problem for Debian distributing
UnrealIRCd (which is GPLed)?

I presume not. Perhaps the last paragraph is more far-reaching than I can see,
but that's why I'm asking for advice here.

Any help would be appreciated (new suggestions as well of course)

Mika Fischer