[Solved] Re: Multimedia/Volume Keys Not Working

Hi Facundo,

Thanks for that. I did actually try xbindkeys before, and I was sure
my config was correct, but obviously I was wrong: I didn't point at
the card like you did (with -c0) and think there's where I went wrong
as everything else in your rc file is identical to my .xbindkeysrc.

Thanks again, and thanks to everyone who tried to help - especially
Andrey Rahmatul who tried insisting I give xbindkeys another go! :-)