Re: gnome-power-manager and hibernate-disk
- what's the model of your computer (or motherboard + graphic card) ?
- Has hibernation ever worked for you ?
- If yes, what was installed since g-p-m stopped working
(see /var/log/dpkg.log* ).
- I guess you run the hibernate-disk as root. is your regular user in
powerdev group ?
- Does "s2disk" work ?
- do you have some interesting error message in /var/log/hibernate.log
On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 11:09 +0200, Gerard Robin wrote:
> I use sid (kernel 2.6.22-1-amd64) on my laptop and after apt-get update, upgrade
> gnome-power-manager (2.20.0-1+b1) doesn't work, however the command hibernate-disk works fine.
> What am I missing with gnome-power-manager ?