Re: The BogoMIPS value sometimes too low on Intel Mobile P3

I have now been running 2.6.13.1 for some time and it looks really promising.
The BogoMIPS value is now very "stable", i.e. not changing greatly from boot
to boot.
I will report back if this hope happens to fail, but let it not be the case.

Thank you all for advice.
vlcak