Bulid In Speakers on ASUS A3E 5003 Laptop with Debian Unstable

HI, I bought ASUS A3E 5003 Laptop, and successfully installed debian sarge and now unstable

 My problem is with build-in speakers

"The build-in stereo speaker system allows you to hear audio without additional attachments. The multimedia sound system features an integrated digital audio controller that products rich, vibrant sound (result improved with external stereo headphones or speakers). Audio features are software controlled.¨

I can listen music from the outside jack (with out speakers) using 6 channel sound.

there have ALL information:
http://kt.mgu.bg/downloads/laptop/dmesg
http://kt.mgu.bg/downloads/laptop/lsmod
http://kt.mgu.bg/downloads/laptop/lspci