Re: Debian/Sid/AMD64 on MSI S270 (Turion) laptop

Hello,

I had the 2x clock problem in my laptop, a Compaq Presario R4000 AMD64
3000+ and ATI XPRESS 200M too. I could solve the 2x clock problem
installing the 2.6.12 kernel version and adding no_timer_check in the
line kopt from the menu.lst file and making update-grub.

But that version of the kernel doesn't fix another problems that i had
so then I installed a patched version of the 2.6.10 kernel and all is
working fine....all except my Wifi card.