Re: Dynamic MMap ran out of room!!!

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 23:52 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Tim Connors wrote:
> > It's not that clear!
>
>     It's clear enough for people who are interesed in finding an answer to be
> able to do so.  I agree it could provide more information.  But that does not
> mean it isn't clear.

I have to agree with the grandparent poster, and disagree with you.  The
message is not clear -- at least to an inexperienced person.  It is
sufficient for someone with Google to look it up, but it is not clear.

The difference between sufficient and clear is the difference between
"Error: 2" and "Error: Access denied."  They both mean the same thing,
at least according to errno.  :)

-Ian