Re: Dynamic MMap ran out of room!!!

    Please don't CC, it is against list policy.

Ian Greenhoe wrote:
> The difference between sufficient and clear is the difference between
> "Error: 2" and "Error: Access denied."  They both mean the same thing,
> at least according to errno.  :)

    Yeeeessss...  And what's the difference between "Access denied" and
"Dynamic MMap ran out of room" to the ignorant?  Both are just as meaningless
when one doesn't know where to look, however Dynamic MMap at least comes up
with a decent google search.  Access denied.  Ok, from what?  File
permissions?  Some other access list?

    Furthermore when is too much information obsfucating?  The often cited
example is IE's "Friendly" error messages which explain nothing.  Give me a
short, relatively straight forward and meaningful string (Which "Dynamic MMap
ran out of room" is) over overly verbose "helpful" messages which take forever
for the uninitiated to read over the phone.  :P