Re: i810 driver and X

Hi Koen Vermeer, *,

Koen Vermeer wrote:

> The i810 driver in the xfree as shipping with Debian is very old. I
> never got it to work really well with the external display. You may try
> xorg, which has a newer i810 driver. Search around on Google, and add
> these lines to sources.list:
>
> deb http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian/ sarge xorg
> deb-src http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian/ sarge xorg

I advice you not to take my packages anymore. There are newer ones, which
will also get into unstable. According to the latest Debian newsletter have
a look at http://people.debian.org/~nobse/xorg-x11/

Regards
Martin

--
Martin Theiss <mtheiss@neo.wh-stuttgart.de>
Primary key fingerprint: EC80 53A2 F0A2 6E6C 74D2  CB6E 002A F6D3 E78B 7F45

The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux - TKK 5