Re: Cannot start X on my Toshiba...

Hi,

Thanx everybody for your help, sorry for the late post. I'll try to
upgrade to newer version. Btw, if I want to upgrade to Sarge using
apt-get, will the kernel also get updated? Or I must compile the newer
kernel myself?

And... I still have problem to connect to internet from my office
LAN... I've run dhclient, and change the /etc/resolv.conf. We use auto
config, not static IP. Anything I left out? (Windows installation in my
laptop can connect)

Last, sorry for posting the log as attachment :) I'll remember to paste
the log content in the email body next time.

Many thanx.

- Rony -