Re: [OT] Replacement Toshiba batteries

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 09:22:41AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> BTW -- anyone have experience opening up one of these laptops?  My
> power connector seems to have a bad connection inside the laptop -- I
> have to wiggle the power cable just right to make the connection.

I collected many links to different models describing:
"How to Upgrade, Repair, Disassemble a Laptop or Notebook".
http://tuxmobil.org/disassembly_laptop.html

	Werner

PS: If you become aware of a report missing there, please
let me know.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86