Network Profiles

Hi!

Does anyone know how to configure different network profiles with Debian?
Are there any tools how to do this?

I need to configure eth0 (WLan) and eth1 (normal) to accomplish:

Profile at home: eth0: don't start up or at least don't use DHCP
		  eth1: start with DHCP

Profile at work: eth0: start up with DHCP and use iwconfig (IPW2100) to configure WLan using a special encryption key and open authentification (to make it work, I had to run iwconfig myself...)
		 eth1: do nothing (alternatively start with DHCP)

Tnx a lot!

 Karl