Re: using acpi

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:10:05AM +0200, Bernhard Kleine imparted:
> Hi,
> since I have already asked some days before whether anybody could
> provide scripts for acpi support e.g. to shut down the screen when the
> cover is closed and since I did not receive any response,
>
> I will ask again:
>
> Is there someone to share his experience using acpi with kernel 2.6.(6)
> and higher?
>
> Bernhard

Im using an Acer Aspire 1350, and so far, ACPI suspend mode works great.
Havent really tested sleep states, always using my boy:) BUt I can shut
the lid and have it suspend nicely - first laptop I've been able to do
that with consistently. Kernel 2.6.6, self compiled.

hth, r:)
--
Romana Branden
ITShare SA Inc/ComputerbankSA