Re: Un-installing this......

Good sir,

The problem being that most people reacted to your request as one of
ridicule itself. Being a Debian support forum, your asking about
removal rather than assistance in getting it working is, politely
put, unique. Your writing style is also quite difficult to
understand. The combination of these factors led many, myself
included, to delete your post without a second thought.

Curt-

On Monday 12 July 2004 09:33 it was so written:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history