Flickering screen on Acer Aspire 13xx

I have tried most things, anyone know if I should use another graphics card that what is stated my laptop uses? The screen flickers something terrible... I've tried changing the Hz and I've tried changing to a lower resolution and I've tried all the s3 drivers. From what I know more than I have had this problem om acer computer shipped to sweden.

Thankful for help, it's nice to have a flirting tux but after a while it feels like he is just doing it to tease me ;).