ATI Radeon IGP 345M graphics card

Hi,
I have a HP laptop with a ATI Radeon IGP 345M graphics card. Does anyone out there know if there is a driver for it? Right know I'm using the vesa driver, which is rather slow, but acceptable since I don't do gaming.

The reason I want to move away from vesa is that I'm using PAW (physics analysis workstation) and this wondeful CERN program requires the "BackingStore" option in xfree86. All well in all my desktops with normal driver support, except my laptop with vesa that do not refresh properly with this option on. If I remove the "ShadowFB" option the refreshing problems disappear but... uuh, it becomes s l o w.

Any one out there with knowledge either about a driver for this card, or how to solve the "BackingStore" versus "ShadowFB" dilemma I have?

thanks

---
Ricardo Yanez
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physical Sciences & Engineering
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200
Australia
office: +61 2 6125 2424