Re: Dell TrueMobile Mini PCI cards for Latitude

You are aware, that the intel 2100 also is supported by now ?

Intel has created a SourceForge Project
(http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/) for development of the driver of it.
It is released under GPL and actually has Host AP support etc.

I have not tested it, since i don't have a Intel ProWireless/2100, but
it looks promising.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
[...] or some clown changed the chips on a board and not its name.
(Don't laugh!  Look at the SMC etherpower for that.)