Re: Radeon Mobility 9000 IGP

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 17:55, Robert Aldridge wrote:
> I have an HP zv5120us laptop with the ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 IGP video
> (128 MB shared).  Does anyone have this card working in anything other
> than VESA mode?  If so, are you using the drivers included in XFree86 or
> ATI's proprietary drivers?  Care to share your XF86Config-4 file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert Aldridge

I have a M9 on my thinkpad but only with 32mb ram. I've tried both the
radeon driver from xfree 4.3 which work nicely.

Currently i'm running with the drivers released by ATI. These drivers
gives a little better performance an has some support for tv-out
(currently not working for me though). They do have a problem with
suspending though.

/Jesper