Re: screen problems

At 22:02 04.03.2004 Thursday, you wrote:

> i've just installed the newest Bonzai linux on my old old Compaq Armada
> 7350MT (don't laugh, i'm just messing around with it for fun), and when i

There's a listing at http://home.triad.rr.com/nsxtech/linux.htm which
says he had to pick laptop monitor, then all went well.  That's for a
7370; see others at http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/compaq.html

Well, that was for Mandrake... i couldn't find any "laptop monitor" in the debconf listing, although maybe i'm missing something there..? (I did choose LCD, not CRT, monitor though)
I'm still getting my gray line at the top...

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

kiwibird@online.no
ICQ:12627963
Yahoo:bboy_gekko