Re: Pb with pcmcia ethernet xircom and kernel 2.6

Nicolas wrote:
I also have a Xircom (10/100 + modem) with 2.6.1. It works with CardBud + yenta_socket build in the kernel without the hotplug package.

So you use the pcmcia-cs and cardmgr, which is deprecated for the CardBus, but obviously still works. But I suggest to use the newer hotplug system.

It works well except for the poor performances with NFS :o(

Yes, the NFS performance with Solaris clients is sometimes esp. poor.

Cheers, Jörg