Re: XF86 on Gateway 450 w/ ATI Mobility M6

Hi,

I am trying to do the upgrade to XF4.2 but I keep on running into all these dependency problems. Is there a way to tell dselect to do the necessary upgrade from stable to testing for the packages affected or do i have to manually download all the new files from testing ?

Thank you all for the help.