LG LPNC LAN+Modem Combo Card

Card: LG GoldStream LPNC LAN MODEM, PCMCIA, 16bit

Hello,

i wanted to ask if someone got this card working under Linux:

http://lge.com.ve/prod_v.phtml?idp=185&idsub=33&idcat=12
(The picture is not 100% correct - there are 2 jacks, 1 for LAN, 1 for
phone)

I went today to a store and booted knoppix from a laptop presented there
and inserted this PCMCIA card i bought afterwards from the store. Knoppix
detected the card via cardmanager (i don't remember the IDs) but dmesg
didn't show a ttyS or eth device asociated to the card :(

I took this card home and searched the internet for linux related
informations but found not really something.

The shipped CD contains a tgz archive with this content:

8390.c
README
klm5620l.h
klm5620l_oem.h
lan.o
makefile
pcnet_cs.c
serial.o

I uploaded it here: http://test.thermoman.de/pcmcia-klm5620-l-v1.0.tgz

Since the driver was made for Linux 2.2.X, i dont have my laptop here to
test the card with e.g. 8390.o from 2.4.23 kernel and half of this
shipped source is closed source i wanted to look for an alternative.

Has someone a hint for me where to find 16bit PCMCIA (not CARDBUS) 100
MBit/s ethernet cards with optional modem functionality 100% working under
linux without the need to use closed source drivers?

In a second store here i found a 16bit Sitecom Combo Card but looking at
http://tuxmobil.org/pcmcia_ci10248.html makes me mad about this too.

Greetings and merry christmas to you,
Marcel Meckel.