IBM 760XL

I just got a 760XL and would like to put Debian on it (mainly because I can install over a network) I have a 3Com EtherLink III, 3C589D-TP, PCMCIA card for network. I'm having a problem getting it to work though. Do I need to add a module for this card to get it to work correctly? I'm not finding it listed under the net module category. If I can get this working, I should be able to install over the net without a problem then.
Thanks for any help.
--
Brian Ronk
System Administrator