Re: [OT/2] Need some help on translating document

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 06:41:00PM +0200, François TOURDE wrote:
> Some weeks ago, I've written a document[1] explaining how to install Debian on
> a DELL Latitude C840. This document is in french (my mother tongue), and seems
> to have a big success (more than 20 hits/day, excluding Robots).

After a quick look it seems to be about 10 pages?

> So I need help to translate it into english.

Feel free to send the LaTeX source my way, I'll do it. I'm
leaving on vacation (to France!) this friday, I'll send back
whatever I've got done by then.

/Y - who isn't quite sure what his main language is. (Perl?)

--
This signature left empty.