Re: HermesAP

Ok, I have gone ahead and recompiled my kernel per the page that was linked. I enabled the devfs support in menuconfig.  After compile, and dpkg install and reboot, I try the make install for the hermes driver and it gives me the same error.
Is there any way for me to verify that devfs is indeed working?
Or any other suggestions? Is there a kernel from debian that already has devfs enabled?

Zev