Libvga on acer travelmate 210TXR

Hi All,
	I'm not able to configure the libvga on this laptop :(
There is someone with the same laptop, that can help me?

The 210txr has a graphic card Trident CyberBlade Aladdin i1 with 8Mb
condivised memory.

PS. If there is someone with the same laptop for changing impression,
question and trouble, send me an email. I'm use it with Debian GNU/Linux
unstable, and Win2k (for Autocad only).

--
Fabio