Re: ACPI patch for the Gnome2 battery applet

well,
I'm using version 0.5 and it works, i looked at the code and at every execution the directory /proc/acpi is scanned to find out relevant info.

my suggestion was meant just to look at the code and maybe rework it a bit to read /proc/acpi only at startup and develop a user interface around it.

--
mattia