Problems setting up Netgear FA 511

Hi all,

this is the first time I am trying to set up Debian (3.0r0 CDs) on a
Toshiba Notebook. Everything went fine except for the Netgear FA 511
Cardbus Network adapter.
I tried the pcmcia-cs deb-package that comes with the CDs, I recompiled
the pcmcia-cs-sources from the CDs (I compiled kernel 2.4.18 from CD
sources and turned PCMCIA off). At last I tried the same with the
pcmcia-cs-3.2.1 sources, but I still can't get the card to work.
The "Act" light on the card comes on and ifconfig tells me my nw ist
configured. But I can't get anything through.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Jan

PS: This card used to work with Mandrake 8.2
--
Jan Lentfer
System Administrator