Debian on IBM Thinkpad X23 Guide

I've recently finished installing Debian Woody on my Thinkpad X23. The
guide is fairly comprehensive and shows how to get everything except
the modem working. I have not gotten around to figuring out the modem
because I haven't had to use it yet. Thanks to kernel-package, I also
have debian packages (which I'm currently using) for the custom
kernel-image and kernel-headers for 2.4.18 linked on the page.

It's at

http://crypto.stanford.edu/~eujin/linux/ibmx23debian.html

and it should also be linked on linux-laptop.net when they get around
to updating their site.

hope it helps others installing debian on the x23's.

eu-jin