Re: Multiple users (perhaps OT)

> I'm lost.  What's the big deal with a login manager?  kdm or xdm (the only
> ones I'm familiar with, I'm sure there's a gdm and many others).  The X
> security model is really friendly with these.

In fact GDM will setup Icons when you have xnest installed, so you can
make a nested Login. Once his girlfriend loggs off he'll get his desktop
back. All apps continue running in the background.

Greetings,
Erich

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.