Re: Which laptop tu buy.

If your looking at ibooks then IMHO stick with Apple's OSX. Hmmm, can I
get away with this on a Debian list.. :-)
I've not used Apple kit at all, but I have seen OSX in action and it
looks very nice. But most importantly it will support all the hardware
that the ibook has to offer.

As for laptops, I run a Dell Inspiron 8000 with Debian Woody. No
problems getting everything running, including wireless LAN. Very cool!
I even run 3dfx games. When it's in the docking station you wouldn't
know it was a laptop.

Just my 2c worth...

Simon