Re: Battery Life

spinning the HD down on my ThinkPad 560 using the 'noflushd'
gives me nearly 60 extra minutes of battery life. there are
some howtos out there, considering battery saving
configuration. under debian woody, i have nearly 3 hours of
battery life, compared to 2 in windows, using all
powersaving things MS provides...

--

Irrtuemer haben ihren Wert;
jedoch nur hie und da.