Re: Laptop Dual Monitor Support?

I don't know if there is support for others chipsets but I'm running
XF86 in dual head with XFree 4.2 on an ATI Radeon Mobility LY (you can
take experimental packages from http://people.debian.org/~branden/).
To configure that, you need to put an additional device, monitor and
screen sections and to add the new screen to the screen layout.
Take a look on the Xinerama HOWTO to figure out how to configure this.
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Xinerama-HOWTO