Re: Toshiba 2805-S302 Woody

This isnt going of any help yet, but there is a debian package called
"noflushd". The aim of it is to allow laptop users to spin down their hard
drives stopping the constant writes. I say that its not going of help yet,
because the package developers say that support for journalled fs is being
developed, but warn to avoid using it with such filesystems.

Hope that there will soon be a version with xfs support. (I also use it on my
laptop and runs very well)

Cheers