Re: irda and ericsson t39m on compaq armada e500

Hello,

I had a similar problem with Nokia Phones and Compaq Armada M700.
Someone on the Irda mailing list told me to do

setserial /dev/ttyS2 irq 3

After that irdadump started to work with all the other stuff (even a
Nokia 6310 with ppp on GPRS connection is now working...:-) )

Hope this help
BYe

Paolo