Re: Advice for Ethernet/Modem Combo Card

 Luis> 2) Assuming the combo card is ok, I checked prices and specs of
 Luis> several cards and I found two which are reasonably priced and
 Luis> may work under linux. One is the Linksys EtherFast® 10/100 +
 Luis> 56K Modem PC Card PCMLM56 and the other the D-link DMF-560TX

I have the linksys (without dongle).  Modem and ethernet (10 and 100)
work fine. (running on a toshiba satellite no less)

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!
@    http://people.debian.org/~dres     |  Linux is kewl!